2.14.2010

Postscript

It just dawned on me that I never told you about my roommate Carla! She moved in again last Monday night and was only here for a few nights before she went back home for Carnival. Nevertheless, I'm sure we were made for each other. She is an 18 year-old non-smoking nursing student from near Tarragona taking a trillion credits worth of classes and up early every morning at around 7:00am, meaning I can get up for my espinning classes without disturbing her. She makes me look like a night owl in comparison! Most importantly, she's 5'10", which isn't really significant at all, just an unlikely and endearing coincidence. Girl talk wise, we've covered the basics like clothes, food, boys, Spanish entertainment television and relevant lifestyle habits. She's positively lovely and I'm so glad to finally have some company!

Lastly, while returning to the residencia on the handy-dandy nitbus 8 late the other night, a javelina crossed the driver's path. I haven't seen one of these since our school trip to West Texas in 7th grade. Evidently I really do live in the mountains because that's definitely not something you'd see in New York City.

Happy Valentine's Day!

<3

1 comment: